Yummy doggy treat made from leftover chicken and rice? Yes, don't throw away your leftover!
Give this quick and easy recipe!
- some spinach leaves
- cooked rice (You can use any type of rice)
- cooked chicken (use only the meat)
- plain yogurt
1) Chop spinach leaves into tiny pieces.
2) Mix the spinach with the rice.
3) Add some plain yogurt and mix well with the rice. Add 2 tablespoon of yogurt per cup of cooked rice. The yogurt will bind the rice together.
4) Chopped chicken into cubes or small pieces.
5) Roll the rice mixture into a ball and stuffed a few pieces of chicken in the middle.